C for a break in thinking

Hi All,

I have come to a point in my python learning where I realise that my learning revolves around skimming. I have decided to stop python for the time being as I enrolled in a data analysis course through a local university (I know, what was I thinking) which uses R and tends to focus on the learning in through the use of an IDE, which is kind of embarrassing, but I am so new to coding it is easier to go with the flow. What’s worse is that I’m still skimming and it shows in my work. On a plus, I’m coding about 5+ hours a day, so it’s working my brain at least.

I guess what I’m getting at is, I haven’t forgotten you all and hope you are all doing well. Most of all, Zed, I sort of hope you can understand, that even though I haven’t completed python, I would like to focus on something different for a while and that’s C and I’m not referring to “Concussion” however that may happen too.

Keep safe and code on!

Conrad

Ps -4 :space_invader:'s for worst question/topic ever

C is a great language to transition to, but if you study C don’t make the same “mistake” of bouncing around and not focusing on a directed curriculum. Also, you realize I have a C book right? :wink:

Yeah, I have it, and yes I am bouncing around and not I am not ready for C.