Hey Guys, I’m on Ex46 of LPTHW and I’ve installed everything , ran tests, made the module, setup file …Every Damn Thing
But I’m not able to understand what to do next…Like the book instructs to:-
- Make a copy of your skeleton directory. Name it after your new project.
- Rename (move) the NAME module to be the name of your project or whatever you want
to call your root module.
- Edit your setup.py to have all the information for your project.
- Rename tests/NAME_tests.py to also have your module name.
- Double check it’s all working by using nosetests again.
- Start coding.
But I’m not quite able to understand the TOP 4 COMMENTS and after this it tells to run the setup.py where am I supposed to save this file for it to work
Also in the Required Quiz part:-
3. Make a project and start putting code into the module, then get the module working.
4. Put a script in the bin directory that you can run. Read about how you can make a
Python script that’s runnable for your system.
How to start putting code into the module?
I’ve been going berserk cause of this