My status this week is:
A search box in Vue + a button that orders objects based on whatever value the user wants,
Looks smth like this (I didn’t polish the CSS yet):
Fixed a ton of bugs, had to rewrite some DRF serializers, added a new method on one of the views to call candidates and jobs data from the client’s private account on Greenhouse.
I rewrite data I get from there using another serializer that pulls the fields we need, writes them to our original serializer after mapping them to the right fields ( some of them have foreign keys)
We are using Harvest Api. I also modified a custom management command.
I don’t seem to have enough time for everything, I need to do some housework too.
Get more experience.
I am currently working on …
I am struggling with understanding …
how to improve Vue speed when dealing with large data amounts, how to handle different types of authentication for different tenants (Django), how Django sites framework works
I am finally understanding …
how SSO auth really works.
I have work to show at …
Most of the soup is private.
Hope everyone is well, I miss you all, guys!