I need a code for my application: when a psn player go online a littel ball(near the playername)became green while the player go offline the little ball became red

I need a code for my application: when a psn player go online a littel ball(near the playername)became green while the player go offline the little ball became red

You might need to give a bit more context like the language you are using, the application you’re developing and the goal.

You should also use google as I searched ‘psn api’ and found many responses for language-specific wrapper.

This one is Python that seems to touch the online status that you need:

I want ro program my app with android studio,i dont know the programm languge of the up

Maybe you want to have a look at some Java Tutorial first and then one on a tutorial on Android Studio.

For Java that is a pretty good one (but it’s written for programmers):
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/

Yeahhhh @Brack, it’s going to be a long haul to get something working on Android. I’d suggest using Kotlin with Android studio and learning from there, but it’s going to take a lot of books and a lot of time if you don’t know how to code yet. Do you have a simpler idea you can start with?

If you know Python you can also have a look here:

I want to start creating an login/register application and the user are put in a table when the admin can change the role and the permissions of the player,similar to ESL app(esl are tournaments on the online game )